Here are the log-in directions for employees at the Jamestown area YMCA's
Jamestown Area YMCA
New Employee Orientation (NEO) Instructions
read the following instructions before beginning:
NEO is done in three online parts. Part I – New Employee Orientation, Part II – Employee Safety and Risk Management, and Part III – Child Abuse and Maltreatment Prevention Training.
It is timed to take at least three hours to complete all three online courses. All new employees must complete all three parts, in order; before they can begin their employment duties at the Y. Employees are paid for 3 hours to complete the courses.
Accessing the NEO:
Here are the steps to register for all three parts of the online training:
1. Please go to http://nptrainingworks.com/ymca/jamestown
2. Toward the middle of the screen you will see “Register on this site by clicking here.” Click the link and complete the registration form.
3. REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. Write it down for future reference.
Once you have registered, you should be automatically logged into your new account and taken to a welcome page that says “Welcome to the Jamestown Area YMCA New Employee Orientation Program. We are pleased you are now a part of the Jamestown Area YMCA team.”
To begin taking Parts I and II:
1. On the welcome page, about halfway down, locate instruction step 2, which says, “Once registered you can click here to access Part I, II, and III of the New Employee Orientation Course (Please Note: You cannot access Part II until you complete Part I).”
2. Click the link provided in step 2 OR click the blue button at the very top of the page that says My Courses.
3. A new page will be opened up and you will see Jamestown Area YMCA New Employee Orientation listed. Click the link that says “Take Course.”
4. The course will start automatically.
5. The YMCA office will be notified by email when you have completed the course.
You can complete all three parts at once or log in at a later time and the course will direct you to where you left off. It will not let you go to the next section until you have clicked on and read everything on the screen and listened to all audio. There are no shortcuts!
Important notes for all parts of NEO:
· Employees that have resigned and been rehired within one year of their original hire date do not need to retake the New Employee Orientation. Please note that we reserve the right to have these employees re-attend if major updates or changes have been made since their last attendance.
· All trainings must be completed before you can begin your employment duties at the Y.
· If employees cannot attend due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, please contact your supervisor immediately.
If you have any questions about New Employee Orientation, please contact your supervisor.
If you need technical support while completing any of the online courses, visit http://nptrainingworks.com/support. This link can also be found at the top right hand corner of the registration and My Courses pages on the NP Training Works website.