Two Rivers YMCA New Employee Orientation Instructions
Please read the
following instructions before beginning:
There is one New Employee Orientation course at this time, which is to be completed online. All new employees must complete the training before they are able to begin their work at the Two Rivers YMCA. Exceptions will only be made in extreme circumstances and must be approved by the CEO. Employees are paid for the time it takes to complete the NEO.
How to register and access the training:
1. Please go to http://nptrainingworks.com/ymca/two-rivers.
2. Toward the middle of the screen you will see “Register on this site by clicking here.” Click the link and complete the registration form.
3. REMEMBER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. Write it down for future reference.
Once you have registered, you should be automatically logged into your new account and taken to a welcome page that says “Welcome to the Two Rivers YMCA New Employee Orientation Program. We are excited to have you on our team!”
To begin taking the NEO course:
1. On the welcome page, about halfway down, instruction step 2 says, “Once registered you can click here to access the New Employee Orientation Course.”
2. Click the link provided in step 2 OR click the blue button at the very top of the page that says My Courses.
3. A new page will be opened up and you will see Two Rivers YMCA New Employee Orientation listed. Click the link that says “Take Course.”
4. The course will start automatically.
You can complete the training all at once or log in at a later time and the course will direct you to where you left off. It will not let you go to the next section until you have clicked on and read everything on the screen and listened to all audio. There are no shortcuts!
you complete the course, an e-mail will be sent to the Administration
department, notifying them that you have completed NEO. Your supervisor will then call you to set up
your actual start date.
Important notes for all parts of NEO:
that have resigned and been rehired within one year of their termination date
do not need to retake the New Employee Orientation. Please
note that we reserve the right to have these employees re-attend if major
updates or changes have been made since their last attendance.
If you have any questions about New Employee Orientation, please contact Amy Kramer, Business & Finance Director at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to use a YMCA computer to complete the orientation, please contact Amy Johnson, Senior Program Executive at email email@example.com.
If you need technical support while completing the online training, please visit http://nptrainingworks.com/support.