you for registering for our eClassroom Express webinar training session
– session info is here.
NOTE: Please log in between 12:40pm – 1:00pm ET due to the large volume of participants registered.
will alleviate a system slow down when trying to access the course.
Should your system slow down, please log out, wait several minutes and
log back in.
You are encouraged to access the course between now and the 1:00pm ET live session to review the course information and download/print the resources available under the resource icon.
We hope this session is useful to you, and we look forward to your candid feedback following the event so that we can improve future sessions.
To log into the session:
Go to https://trainingevents.nw.org/OnlineReg/Login/Login.aspx and log in as an existing user with your email and password
2. Go to the eClassroom Express tab and click on the course title to enter the course
3. Once the course opens, click on the eClassroom live session tab and fill in your name and email address
4. Once the session opens you can connect to the audio in one of two ways
5. You can connect to audio using your computer's microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.
6. Or, you may select Use Telephone after joining the session. The phone number and audio pin are provided after you join.
System Requirements PC-based attendees:
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Internet Explorer 8 or higher is the supported browser
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
For questions regarding registration or upcoming courses please contact Customer Response at email@example.com.