Interested in partnering with CypherWorx? We offer the ability for a revenue share with transactions purchased in your site.
Revenue shares is a new offering of CypherWorx and as such there are some requirements concerning how it works.
- Revenue share currently works with courses purchased in the site and for memberships purchasing to gain access into the site.
- The share is split for all courses in the site. There isn't a way to split revenue based on specific courses.
- Currently revenue share is only offered if the client has a Stripe Account.
If you're interested, please contact us to speak to a representative.
Setting Up Stripe Account
Currently CypherWorx only offers revenue shares for clients who have a Stripe account. Stripe is only used to share revenue after a purchase is made, and is not used as the site's shopping cart.
To accept a revenue share, there are some steps required to be made for your organization's Stripe account.
- Create a Stripe account
- Once an account is created, go to your Stripe's Settings page and ensure all details have been updated so your account can receive payments. This includes adding your bank account details.
- Once set, go to Developers, then API Keys.
- Make sure "View test data" is toggled off. You can tell if it's toggled off as Publishable Key may have "live" in it.
- Save the Publishable Key and Set Key.
Connecting Stripe to CollaborNation
Once your account is set up and configured in Stripe, we can then connect it to your CollaborNation site.
4. Notify CypherWorx that your Stripe account has been created. A CypherWorx representative will update your site to allow revenue share.
6. This page will display all transactions made in your site. This will only display transactions starting from when the revenue share was set up. It will not display previous historical data as no revenue share has taken place. In most cases, the first time you come in here should be empty.
Clicking on the transaction ID will display details about that transaction.
7. Go to Update Payment Credentials to enter your Stripe Publishable and Secret Keys.
After setting up your account and applying these settings, your Stripe account will then be set up to accept revenue shares.