CollaborNation uses a service called a Content Delivery Network (CDN) to make the site faster. A CDN is used to deliver files to you that are closer to your geographical location.
Because these resources don't originate from collabornation.net, they sometimes get blocked by corporate firewalls. If this happens, CollaborNation won't work fully.
Contact your IT network administrator and ask them to allow access to:
- collabornation.net: The primary website to take training online.
- scorm.cypherworx.com: Used for taking online courses.
- filestream.collabornation.net: Create-A-Course content is hosted here.
- videostream.collabornation.net: Create-A-Course content is hosted here.
- stream.collabornation.net: Some course videos are hosted here.
- socket.collabornation.net: Used for WebSockets which provides real-time notifications for course assignments, course completions, and more.
- collabfiles.collabornation.net: Hosts a variety of files for features such as event certificates, credentials, site logos, and more.
The most common causes of the CDN not being loaded are: