Do you have an idea for a cool new feature for CollaborNation? This guide is here to help you understand how we keep track of feature requests as well as how to submit new ones.
Although the idea you have may not currently exist in CollaborNation, you may be able to find an alternate solution by searching our Support Hub. If you still need help, we recommend you submit a ticket and a customer support representative can provide additional assistance.
Submitting a new feature idea
Please submit feature ideas in our suggestions forum. Suggestions submitted can be voted on by anyone, allowing us to gauge interest in features that people are interested in. We take your requests into consideration as we plan new features.
How we evaluate requests
To give you some insight into our process, here's how we evaluate each request:
- First, we see if the request is currently possible, and we let you know if there's a way to achieve your goal.
- If the request isn't currently supported, we estimate the value it could bring to our products.
- If a request adds value, we submit it to our product development team for review.
- Our development team gauges the impact of the request. Will it benefit many of our customers?
- If the request is approved, we add it to the development pipeline where it gets designed, developed, and tested.
- When the feature is ready, we release it and announce its arrival.
We can't promise that a feature request will be fulfilled, but we work hard to address the issues that impact our customers the most. We always appreciate your feedback!