The browser is what you use to access CollaborNation on your computer and your phone. This includes Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Safari. Because all browsers are different, sometimes you might experience quirks in CollaborNation because of the browser you are using. This article will help you troubleshoot those quirks.
First, make sure you are using one of our supported browsers. We can't support every version of every browser, so it helps to make sure you're using one that's supported and tested by us.
Next, try logging into CollaborNation in the following ways to see if you can reproduce the issue you are having:
- Disable all extensions and customizations in your current browser
- Try using a different browser on the same computer
- Try using a different computer
- Allow cookies from third-party sites in case you're running into any issues with linking to GoogleDrive or Dropbox
If you can't get another browser to try, we'll need you to clear your cache and check for errors. Here are simple instructions on how to do that:
- Instructions for Firefox
- Instructions for Chrome (We only need you to check "Empty the cache" and "Clear data from hosted apps".)
This may seem like a lot to go through, but it will help us address your issue faster!